This book explores all of the widely-used modern types of motors and drives and is intended for electrical and mechanical engineers, technicians, managers and students.
Facility Manager’s Handbook
Joseph F. Gustin
This book addresses key issues the facility manager must address and provides tested ideas, procedures and examples for successfully and cost-effectively managing facility operations.
Product Features from Amazon:
- Checklist for Existing Facilities: The Americans with Disabilities Act Checklist for Readily Achievable Barrier Removal
- Building Air Quality Action Plan Verification Checklist
- The Safety, Emergency Response & Hazard Communication Planning Program
- Emergency Response Model Plan AND MORE
Gregory Nellis; Sanford Klein
This book provides engineers with the capability, tools, and confidence to solve real-world heat transfer problems.
Gregory Nellis webpage: http://www.engr.wisc.edu/me/faculty/nellis_gregory.html
Sanford Klein webpage: http://www.engr.wisc.edu/me/faculty/klein_sanford.html
Stainless Steels for Design Engineers
Michael F. McGuire
This book contains everything engineers and designers need to make sound technical judgments about which stainless steels to use and how to use them. Extensive composition and property information on all five families of stainless steel, including newest alloys is included. Coverage addresses selection for corrosion resistance, processing, and major applications
Industrial and Process Furnaces - Principles, Design and Operation
Peter Mullinger ; Barrie Jenkins
from back cover:
Industrial and Process Furnaces provides a comprehensive reference to all aspects of furnace operation and design, with coverage of key topics that plant and process engineers and operators need to understand, including the combustion process and its control, furnace fuels, efficiency, burner design and selection, aerodynamics, heat release profiles, furnace atmosphere, safety and emissions.
* Helps to understand complex heat and mass transfer and combustion problems
* Outlines the key elements of furnace theory for optimum design
* Shows how to achieve best possible furnace operation
* Practical, stepped approach breaks topics down to their constituent parts for clarity and easier solution
* Practical examples further assist in the analysis of real-world problems
Mechanical Behavior of Materials (2nd Edition)
Marc André Meyers ; Krishan Kumar Chawla
This book provides a balanced mechanics-materials approach and coverage of the latest developments in biomaterials and electronic materials for upper-level undergraduate students
Design for Manufacturing - A Structured Approach
This book will help engineering students and manufacturing engineers make informed decisions concerning alternative competing part designs.
Author's webpage: http://www.ecs.umass.edu/mie/faculty/poli/